Saturday, May 1, 2010


So it is getting harder and harder to find the things that I need locally. I used to buy the cupcakes for these cute little cupcake bows locally but I can not seem to find them anywhere. So I had to order them online! It has also become very difficult to find alligator clips locally because of all the people who are making hair bows now. I used to buy my alligator clips from Sally Beauty but they have been out of them now for quite a while. I was told by the manager that even their warehouse is out and they do not have any idea as to when they will even be able to get more in. Not good for business at all!! So if you know of anywhere to buy this kind of stuff in bulk for reasonable prices please let me know. I have just about driven myself crazy in the last week trying to track down things that I need for my business!

No comments:

Post a Comment