Tuesday, March 1, 2011

NEWBORN BEAUTY




There is nothing like the first photos of a newborn to make you look at your children and say, "WOW, I can't remember you being that size. Where did the time go?"

With such a huge gap in ages between
my two daughters, it is like doing it over for the first time again! Although Mariah isn't a newborn, she certainly isn't the size of Kandi. Often times, I look at Mariah and think about Kandi at that age and really, even though they are so different, they are so much the same too.

Recently, I was fortunate to have a newborn model. Her mommy did a fantastic job picking out just the right stuff for her first shoot. She was stunning and adorable and I have to say, it made me say those very same words, "Where did the time go?"

For me, the answer is simple, it went too fast! Isn't McKinley just adorable? I bet you are looking at this photo and saying the same thing. Thanks to her mother for providing us with this photo, modeling our beautiful pettiskirt and icy rose. A Natural Newborn Beauty for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment