Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Perfect Match


I recently partnered up with Sparkles and Stars Modeling. I went to their facebook page and looked through the photos of all of their beautiful models that they have available for assignments. I instantly knew I wanted to work with little miss Ava.

The day before I was contacted by Sparkles and Stars I had just finished this gorgeous Mardi Gras Royalty set and miss Ava was the perfect match!

Sparkles and Stars has a policy that all contact must go through them. So I contacted miss Christy and told her that I was interested in working with little Ava. I had no idea where Ava lived or anything about her. All I knew was that she was very pretty and I thought she would look amazing in this outfit. Within a couple of days Christy emailed me Ava's shipping information
so that I could send her the outfit I had chosen for her to model.

To my amazement upon receiving the email, little miss Ava lives in Mississippi! Wow what a coincidence right? Miss Ava looks absolutely stunning in this "Mardi Gras Royalty" "Diva"riffic set. I love the fact that her photos were done on the beach too. Thank you to Sparkles and Stars for giving us the opportunity to work with this beautiful little girl. Thank you to her mother as well for allowing us the chance to have Ava wear some of our products. She is beautiful!

It truly is a perfect match!!

1 comment:

  1. That outfit just looks so precious on that little girl! I love it. Can't wait for the other modeling agencies to all start to roll in......

    ReplyDelete