Monday, February 21, 2011

WHAT'S REALLY AT THE END OF THE RAINBOW?


Dating back to Old Europe, the legend of the pot of gold is claimed enthusiastically by the Irish. They'll tell you that fairies put the gold there and then the leprechauns guard it.

This folklore has become part of the symbolism of St. Patrick's Day, a holiday that celebrates everything Irish including the hope and luck it takes to find that elusive pot of gold.

Well I won't claim to have a pot of gold or that one will be at the end of the next rainbow you see. But, I do have lucky charms and I am excited to share them with you.
In my New Years Resolution, I resolved to bring my customers more creative accessories and I am bringing it!

From the use of beautiful crystal slides to the OTT Mardi Gras bow and tutu, we are bringing Bling and So much more! If you haven't had a chance to see the previews, check out the wide variety of new items I have shared on facebook.

If you would like to order them, visit my website today and May the Luck Of The Irish be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment