Friday, February 25, 2011

BEHIND THE SCENES


Ever wondered what goes on when you place an order? The clock starts and I get to work.

Even though the dress I am working on in this picture is for Mariah, I treat every order the same. I get working on it right away.

Custom orders are so much fun. To know I can create something that expresses the personality of your little one as well as yours, that is truly rewarding.

New techniques do not scare me. I will have to admit, I do study and ponder them for quite sometime, but I soon find myself diving right in with persistence, until the task is mastered! Like this new diamond design tutu. Mentally, I could not wrap my brain around it, but once I started, I just couldn't stop!

I plan on bringing some of my most creative work yet this year, so be on the lookout. Tell all your friends about "BOW"dacious and tell them to follow this blog! They could be in store for a real treat this year!

Thanks for taking a little peak behind the scenes!

No comments:

Post a Comment