Saturday, February 19, 2011

LOVE YOU LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER

So, Bieber Fever has hit home! My beautiful daughter Kandi, 6 years old, has caught the Bieber Fever. She and her cousin share this wild fever and have resolved that they will
share Justin Bieber as their boyfriend.

Remember the days when all you could think about was your favorite teen idol? You ate, drank, slept his image and put posters on your wall and with stars in your eyes day dreamed of being the next Mrs. Whoever!

It isn't new. So, while Kandi's day dreams are full of Justin Bieber, she is so excited she just can't help but share. She bought me a beautiful Justin Bieber necklace for Christmas and guess what? When you sniff it, it smells like the Justin Bieber Cologne!

Yep, it sits on my nightstand and when I awake to the aroma, I instantly get the fever! I guess it is inevitable that I see the movie and share the fever with my precious daughter!

On Valentine's Day while talking to my adorable little Bieber fan she said to me " I love you mommy, you know what I love you like?" and I replied, "How much" She said to me "I love you like Justin Bieber!" Although it may be funny to other people, It was very precious to me to hear her say this!

"Kandi, I love you like Justin Bieber
too!!!!!"

1 comment:

  1. I just love this. These are precious memories and ones either of you will ever forget. Cherish them forever!

    ReplyDelete